|Many parts of this website have
documents in PDF format. The Portable Document Format (PDF)
format is a standard for electronic document distribution. It
preserves fonts, formatting, colors, and graphics, so is used
for forms and manuals to ensure they have a consistent look.
In order to view and print these PDF documents, you must
download and install on your computer the free
Adobe Acrobat® Reader™.
Our documents require Version 4.0 or newer of Acrobat
Reader. If you are having problems, check your version, and
download a newer version if necessary.
If you continue to have problems . . .
Many people have reported that the Adobe Acrobat Reader
"hangs" (never shows the file) when viewing large PDF files in
their browser window. The work-around is to save the file and
view it directly from Acrobat. Here's how:
- Instead of "clicking" on the link to the brochure, RIGHT
CLICK on the link and a menu will pop up.
- Select "Save Target As". A file dialog box will pop up
(showing some folder on your computer . . usually the last
folder you downloaded something to)
- Select where you want the file to be saved, and REMEMBER
the location, so you can find it.
- Click "Save".
- Using your Windows File Explorer on your computer,
locate the saved file.
- Double-click on the file and it should come up in
- Remember to delete the copy of the file on your computer
once you are done with it.