2009 Summer Camp Information
Troop 188 will be attending Summer Camp at BDSR from 7/12/09 through 7/18/09.
1) Please be in the parking lot at 10:00 am. We are leaving from Linton Elementary at 11:00 sharp on Sunday July 12th. It takes a long time to get everyone organized, forms dealt with and gear stowed. Please be on time - if you show up at 10:57 you will delay the whole troop!
2) Bring a lunch. The first meal at camp is dinner so we will eat lunch in camp shortly after we get there or on the road if you get hungry.
3) Class A uniform. We travel to and from camp in Class A uniforms. In addition you will need it for evening flags and dinner. Bring your class B shirt(s) with you for daily wear.
4) Medical forms: I must have two copies of your medical form in my hands on Sunday before you get in a car. If you give me your med forms on or before July 7 (last meeting before camp) I will make copies. If you show up Sunday July 12th with only one copy, you will need to go to Kinko's to make me a copy. No forms, no camp. Seriously...
5) Bring your fun! Frisbees, screaming football throwing things, aerobies, etc
Scout Scheduling Worksheet
Summer Camp Activities
Campers Equipment List
Scout Withdrawal Form
For more information, please contact Ken Colasuonno